 Storage / 1383
1382  |  1384
Subject:
Prining labels for sorting/storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:44:42 GMT

I was trying to figure out the best way to print out labels for my lego storage.
I would like to have a name and picture of the parts, similar to

I found talk of the lego part label printer program for windows(
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32536&t=i&v=a ) but the links all appear to be
dead.

Jeff Boen seemed to have some labels availble, but the link to his homepage
appears to be dead as well.

Lastly, I figured I could just get pictures from peeron and manually construct
labels, but I was wondering what solutions others have come up with.

Enjoy