 Storage / 1368
1367  |  1369
Subject:
Storage buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:18:17 GMT

Someone by the name of Pat sent me these links in response to my LMSM
article on storage:

http://duluthtrading.com/a/shop/dproduct.asp?UID=2004010507171955&GEN0=&GEN1=&T1=15051&c=catorg&s=3R2BCZ

http://duluthtrading.com/a/shop/dproduct.asp?UID=2004010507171955&GEN0=&GEN1=&T1=15054&FNM=00&UREQA=N

http://duluthtrading.com/a/shop/dproduct.asp?UID=2004010507171955&GEN0=&GEN1=&T1=98837&c=catorg&s=3R2BCZ

http://duluthtrading.com/a/shop/dproduct.asp?UID=2004010507171955&GEN0=&GEN1=&T1=90505&c=catorg&s=3R2BCZ

For transferring large quantities of brick or perhaps just if you have a
large collection, (or maybe to work out a special deal with PAB??) these
seem like a great storage option. Good for travellers, too.

~Mike