 Storage / 1343
  Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick

(...) Chris, What is the size of the trailer? How many tables are you carrying in the trailer? From the pictures it doesn't look like you have all that many in there. With the tables on one side and the shelves on the other, have you noticed any (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick

(...) Ok never mind this question, I found some it's Kinedyne E-Track. jt (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick

(...) I believe that the trailer's interior is something like 6 feet wide and 10 feet long, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I think I also heard that it is rated to carry 2,000 lbs, which would be an awful lot of brick. The club owns about 16 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.storage, FTX)