 Storage / 1293
Re: cheap storage cabinets & bins at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:46:45 GMT

I bought six of a dark blue version of the same thing at my local Wal-Mart
in Franklin, KY, and they quit selling them.  I had to start using a smaller
Akro-Mills cabinet that seems to be a little higher in manufacturing quality
then the other ones on a plus note.

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.storage, David Gregory writes:
Just today I saw a new small parts storage cabinet at Wal-Mart.  It's one of
those 39 clear-drawer ones (9 lower big drawers, 30 small upper drawers).  It's
a dark green, but is the same size as the light gray or black ones that you
commonly see.  The cool thing is that it comes with 2 of those red little
containers with the clear lids (like the Stack On brand) and is only $10.  Just
the cabinet itself is usually more than that.  The Wal-Mart I found them at is
in Lafayette, Indiana.  Hopefully this is a nation (or even world) wide
product.