 Storage / 1292
    cheap storage cabinets & bins at Wal-Mart —David Gregory
   Just today I saw a new small parts storage cabinet at Wal-Mart. It's one of those 39 clear-drawer ones (9 lower big drawers, 30 small upper drawers). It's a dark green, but is the same size as the light gray or black ones that you commonly see. The (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: cheap storage cabinets & bins at Wal-Mart —Scott E. Thomas
   I bought six of a dark blue version of the same thing at my local Wal-Mart in Franklin, KY, and they quit selling them. I had to start using a smaller Akro-Mills cabinet that seems to be a little higher in manufacturing quality then the other ones (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage)