 Storage / 126
    Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes" —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) can (...) about (...) I use something similar to these, they ARE clear plastic, but they are "Popular Mechanics" brand and are sold for small parts in the tool department of WalMart. Some movable dividers, and the same "nest a row together lid (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes" —Dave Jost
   I use the Plano brand......Why?? Well the sell those in different depts that will allow you to have several big wheels or wings in these or super small pieces and still they stack on top of each other saving some room. I have several and enjoy them (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)