 Storage / 1226
  Re: Storage

(...) Tom, If you don't mind could you supply some more measurements and any other information that would be helpfull in building one. Thanks Mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage -- Bucket Rack

(...) I liked Tom's bin rack idea, but it was the stacks of _buckets_ that I kept tipping over. So I built a rack to hold them. The rack holds a total of 24 buckets, each of which can be slid into its own cubby without disturbing any of the others (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage -- Bucket Rack

(...) Here is the rack I created (URL) used 1x3's because thats what I had. I love being able to get the bottom bucket out with out moving the whole stack. mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage -- Bucket Rack

(...) Mark, Pardon the expression, but Nice Rack! A couple questions for you: I notice that you and Tom used cross-braces at both the top and bottom of each bin slot. It seems to me that the ones at the bottom of the bin are unnecessary. Did you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage -- Bucket Rack

(...) I'm flattered (...) The rack doesn't need them it is plenty stable w/out them. I will take them off eventually to build another rack. (...) I pealed the sticker off for no reason. (...) mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage)