 Storage / 1219
    Re: Silly storage question —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have never heard such claims as this before but I find it perfectly ridiculous. Why be worried about something that may never happen and will likely not matter if it does happen? Store your parts whatever way works for you based on how you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Silly storage question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, I went back last nite and dug in my 1x2 bin to the very bottom where I had the last few stacks of 1x2s that I put together in 1998. I took some apart. Much to my dismay, some of them have cracks! Not just stretching but actual cracks on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Silly storage question —Scott Costello
   First off Larry "Just say no to crack", secondly I am also of the school of thought that says store your bricks unattatched. I have found that standard bricks actually will stack very nicely, even unattatched if they are bound in a tight spot. I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)