 Storage / 1218
  Re: "Perfect" Technic little bits storage at Costco

Zag makes a good product. I use one of their larger storage bins for my building selection of basic bricks: (URL) can deep link, Tom. see?) It's larger than what you're describing, but I LOVE the removable bins. It allows me to just pull an empty (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H5Dpq0.GLL@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) It (...) fill (...) Zag are great. most of my LEGO is in these guys (URL) draw dividers occaionally annoy me by jumping out, mixing 1x1 plates but apart (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)