 Storage / 1212
  Re: Dimensions of IRIS carts (warning! vitriolic rant!)

I want to leave a smoking crater where the corporate gorgon lives who decided that IRIS shelves should have different models that look EXACTLY alike, yet have ZERO compatability with the units I already have. I'm now going to have to return two of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)