 Storage / 12
    Re: Storing the goodies. —Larry Andersen
   I use a combination of methods for storage. For standard bricks I use the Lego bins from 3026 sets, each holding a single size. Within them I have the bricks sorted by color and stored in Gladlock plastic bags. I then have several large Rubbermaid (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing the goodies.
   i hope you dont all look down at me for this... since i was about 12, i migrated my "tub" of legos in to a more organized sort. first i used tupperwares. then at about 14 i made the move to hardware store style cabinets. now i have a formidable row (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)