 Storage / 1148
  LegoSTOCK is comming

LegoSTOCK is comming.......(september 2002) What is LegoSTOCK? LegoSTOCK is a visual database with which you can manage your inventory and stock LEGO® parts, sets, MOCs... The current version is v.0.1a and is under development. It supports all (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: LegoSTOCK is comming

OK, I'll be the bad guy.... Juan Cuello, I am not a lawyer, and I don't work for LEGO, but take my free advice and change the name of your program and the logo as well. Even though you have a disclaimer (in light gray) on your site, a casual visitor (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LegoSTOCK is comming

I'm sorry. It wasn't my intend to confuse people. I have change name and logo of the program (now Lstock). (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)