 Storage / 1145
    Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot) —Enrique Durand
   (...) Frank, I do not own any Iris carts (yet), so i do not know if these are compatible with the narrower units, but they are double wide Iris carts... (URL) that helps. Henry Durand (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot) —Thomas Stangl
   Actually, they have the reverse - they sell a double-wide 6 drawer. It is 2 doublewide drawers with 4 regular width drawers stacked on top. However, I don't know if you could then stack 2 regular stacks on that or not. I doubt it, as I doubt it is (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)