 Storage / 1120
    Re: Which tackle boxes —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Thank you for your reply, William. I've found the link to the European manufacturer that produces these boxes (they had even 2 additional types) As far as I can tell these organisers contain a certain amount of differend fixed size containers. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Which tackle boxes —Rob Hendrix
   I use ones made by Plano (www.planomolding.com) I am not sure if you can purchase in Europe; you might try some online sources from the US that will ship internationally. -Rob "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.storage)