 Storage / 1120
Re: Which tackle boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.storage, William Toenjes writes:
In the U.S. Akro-Mils brand Akro/Logic Organizers are one of the best for
LEGO parts. [snip]

Thank you for your reply, William. I've found the link to the European
manufacturer that produces these boxes (they had even 2 additional types) As
far as I can tell these organisers contain a certain amount of differend
fixed size containers. I'm also interested in boxes that have adjustable
compartments, by means of dividers that are sitting in slots. Could someone
still please help me with finding information about this tipe of storage box ?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.