 Storage / 1104
1103  |  1105
Subject:
Attic Heat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 01:08:09 GMT

I just completed a Lugnet post search on "attic heat" and did not read any
postings that said: "Attic heat destroyed my Legos." I was wondering if our
intuition tells us not to store in the attic but if in all actuality there
is no hard evidence of melted bricks.

If anyone has either stored their Legos in the attic for years without
noticing damage or has melted bricks from the attic, I would like to hear
about it. It is so tempting to store some of the collection in the attic...

Summer is just around the corner.

Thanks,

Bert Waters