 Storage / 1089
    Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Paul, The trick is to make the other guy store the stuff for you... Any chance you still have my two buckets? -- Hop-Frog (the contrite) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor! —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Maggie has hers, so you should return her $$, but yes, I still have your bucket for you :-) Paul (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.storage)