 Storage / 1077
  Question about larger storage drawers

I've finally started to sort my LEGO. I;ve been using a drawer system suimilar to the Akro-Mils Storage Cabinets from a company called Stack-On. I found the cabinets at Home Depot for $10-$15. You can see a picture of them here: (URL) (The light (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Question about larger storage drawers

(...) I personally use the IRIS brand drawers for my larger/more abundant parts. Read about them here: (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Question about larger storage drawers

(...) I change over to small 1-gallon to 1.4-gallon bins, stacked on Ikea wire shelving. It works fairly well. I don't think I have any basic bricks anywhere in drawers anymore! best LFB (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Question about larger storage drawers

I use Iris carts, myself - (URL) get the 7-drawer (2 large, 3 med, 2 small) from Costco. They just dropped the price to $19.99, I've got to get back there and buy another 5-10 of them. FYI, the med drawers are 1.5 times the height of the small, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Question about larger storage drawers

I read part of that thread, but stopped after people started asking how to subdivide drawers further. It's simple - DON'T. Buy more carts, or more Lego, so that 1x1 plates fill a drawer ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.storage)