 Storage / 1058
  A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

Hey all, Thank you all for your recent help. There seems to have been a run on these units around here. Target has been out of them on two visits (snowballs chance in hell of getting customer service there), and Staples had some units with black (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I used "foamcore" board and hot melt glue to subdivide my IRIS drawers. You can buy foamcore at any art/craft store. Just cut it square with an exacto knife, glue the dividers together, and slip them in the drawer. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

(...) I have two of the black six drawer cart units. They hold a lot of my bulk pieces and still fit under my tables. I picked them up at Office Depot for around $30. If you are going to use foam core to sub divide the drawers, that's just another (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I also have IRIS Drawers here... is it the one made in Netherlands? If so.. The 6 drawer systems are great... just made mine in to a 12 draw system by removing the stacking cover and more will be coming :-D Also what is "foamcore"? Any pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

(...) Foamcore is a material often used for mounting visual aids for presentation, or cutting/forming to create a non-functional prototype in engineering and architectural fields. It is a layer of foam covered on both sides by a layer of paper. The (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I use similar cabinets, put out by Tamor (also available at Target and similar stores) and just use the Plano 3700 series in these. The cabinets I got are the ones that are basically the same size as a 2 drawer file cabinet and the bigger ones that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)