 Storage / 1038
  A5 & A6 size instructions storage

I am using A4 sized sheet protectors to store the larger instruction books. I would like to store the smaller instructions in the same binder, but it seems wasteful to put them in an A4 sized sheet protector. Does anyone know if A4 sized sheet (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A5 & A6 size instructions storage

Hi, I have been searching high and low for A4 sheets split in half for A5 instruction storage. No success yet, but I have found a number of web vendors for A4 sheets. Also I've found some photo sheet protectors that are basically a standard 8.5 x 11 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)

Kevin Dixon <kevin-dixon@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3C198742.D08224...ers.com... (...) I have not seen A4 pockets split other than for photographic slides, and for floppy disks. However, I have found A5 binders and A5 pockets, and these are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)