 Storage / 1036
    Help me! :( —Michael Edwards
   Ok.... I have a problem I have closed my Brickbay store over this problem... my current methods of store each item of Lego in bags inside large tubs.. Now i have alot of new stock and its getting a pain adding these parts inside bags and trying to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Help me! :( —Jeff Shiner
   (...) I would recommend against the drawer mechanism. The reason... scalability. It seems that you are running into that problem now with your current sorting mechanism. With the drawers you'll quickly find that no drawer is large enough for certain (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.storage)