 Storage / 1026
    Re: Storage thoughts —Jonathan Lopes
   I moved about a month ago & have a lot less space where I'm at now. I just re sorted my lego & have a great system that works for me now. My main goal is to keep my collection under control. Do I really need 100 green 1x2 plates right now? Thats (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage thoughts —Jon Palmer
   "Jonathan Lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKL5In.Enw@lugnet.com... -snip- (...) I think this is a very very important topic. My personal goal reguarding my Lego is to have a collection that is optimized for building. I am by no (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)