 Storage / 1023
    Re: Storage thoughts —Joel Kuester
   (...) Bardiel... (...) I used to sit on the floor when I was younger, and never considered building any other way. When I was in high school, my back and neck would start to ache too much after Lego building sprees, so I started building on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage thoughts —Jon Palmer
   "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKKAEy.Lwt@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Yeah I'm mildly concerned that about half of my collection is in that ship. Hopefully its disassembly won't have a terrible effect on my sorting (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)