 Storage / 1020
Re: Strange Lego brand storage box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Kevin Salm writes:

You like them too ?!?  I know others have said they like them -- Ed Boxer and
Lar for example, but personally I do not care for them one iota.

Um, I may have said that, but I think I have plausible denyability. My
current thinking is that they're a good application over at Conan's, because
he has a lot, but that they would be too pricey to use for me... I would
need at least 100 of them.

I just this weekend got some shelving put up in my workroom and reorganised
my storage a bit. I have been using the sterilite "shoebox" bins but now I
have them all on individual shelves instead of inside of the 65 quart bins
where they are hard to get at.

Bill, maybe the GMLTC gang might want to buy yours, though...

I agree with Frank that they are not suitable for small parts, because they
have square bottomed corners. That makes getting small parts out hard.
Worse, scrabbling around to get them tends to loosen the dividers, causing a
bigger mess.

....Not satisfied with any Lego storage system I have seen yet....

Me either. There *IS NO* perfect storage system. But I am a lot happier than
I was last week.