 Storage / 1010
    Re: Wanted - more efficient storage —Steve Demlow
   (...) I have some lovely industrial shelving (12"x36"x72") that I got cheap from a friend. I think the most important aspect is that it has plenty of adjustable shelves. It efficiently holds everything from small Rubbermaid food containers stored on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Wanted - more efficient storage —Frank Filz
   (...) Some of the problems I've seen with the Metro cart: - I really needed a 72" wide unit. I don't think a pair of 36" wide units would work well. It also would be better if it was a bit deeper. - The shelf spacing is not fine enough. Spacing is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.storage)