 Storage / 1002
    Akro-Mils —Andreas Stabno
   Does anyone know if the Akro-Mils storage containers are still available in regular retail channels? I last saw these at Wal-Mart around 6 months ago and haven't had much luck locating them since them. Organize well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

        RE: Akro-Mils —Mark & Milissa Millère
     Andreas Our Wally worlds still carry most of them in the state of SC. Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

         Re: Akro-Mils —Andreas Stabno
     (...) A bit delayed response by me, but thanks for all of your help. I went back to our local Wal-Mart and lo and behold, they had some in stock. I'm now a lean, mean sorting machine. Compartmentalize well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Akro-Mils —Ken Cefaratti
     I didn't see any Wal-marts type stores [It does list suppliers by zip code] on their web site, but here is there address and number if you want to call: Akro-Mils, Inc. 1293 South Main St. Akron, Ohio 44301 Phone: (800)253-2467 ken (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Akro-Mils —Steve Demlow
     (...) Menards (Midwestern construction/home supply store like Home Depot/Builders Square) carries some of the small bins. I wanted some of the larger ones and ordered them through a local industrial supply company. You can call Akro-Mils' 1-800 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Akro-Mils —William R. Ward
   (...) Halted Specialties, Inc. in Santa Clara, CA has them. They sell electronics parts and surplus equipment, and the Akro-Mils containers are intended for storing electronic fiddly bits. You can order by phone or web. Their website is (URL) and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.storage)