 Storage / 1009
Re: Akro-Mils
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 05:40:12 GMT

Andreas Stabno <similego@home.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if the Akro-Mils storage containers are still available in
regular retail channels?

Menards (Midwestern construction/home supply store like Home Depot/Builders
Square) carries some of the small bins.  I wanted some of the larger ones
and ordered them through a local industrial supply company.  You can call
Akro-Mils' 1-800 number and they'll give you info on the closest
distributor in your area.

I looked all over for over a year before settling on those particular bins.
They weren't cheap, but boy do I like 'em.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/