 Storage / *1225 (-5)
  Re: Storage

(...) I have been meaning to post dimensions and materials for quite some time now, but I have just not gotten around to it. They are made of poplar wood (nominal 1x2s; .75"x1.5") held together with wood glue and 1.25" wood screws. They stack and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Storage

On brickshelf Abe Friedman posted these pictures of the WAMALTC Meeting @ Tom Cook House - November 23, 2002: (URL) Tom or anyone else shed some light on the construction and materials of these. They are a great idea and would like to make somehing (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Portable Bot Factory

I've always loved the idea of building something from a limited supply of parts. Over a year ago I bought a decent sized Plano tackle box. I filled this with parts for weekend car trips where I knew I would get bored or have free time: (URL) my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage) !!

  Re: Silly storage question

First off Larry "Just say no to crack", secondly I am also of the school of thought that says store your bricks unattatched. I have found that standard bricks actually will stack very nicely, even unattatched if they are bound in a tight spot. I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: "Perfect" Technic little bits storage at Costco

Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H5Dpq0.GLL@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) It (...) fill (...) Zag are great. most of my LEGO is in these guys (URL) draw dividers occaionally annoy me by jumping out, mixing 1x1 plates but apart (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact