 Storage / *1125 (-5)
  Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs

Hi all! Have you ever thought abou the maximum washing temperature for dirty Lego® bricks? At what temperature will Lego® bricks get damaged - for e.g. in summer in your car or in your house's Lego® room under the roof? I did the ultimate test (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq, lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

  Akro Mills Titls bins at 40% off - home depot.

Hi All, Not sure how many other people use the Akro Mills Tiltbins for storage, but I certainly do and I have just returned from Home Depot with 20 new sets of the 9 bin units at 40% off. ($4.50 per pack) Although these are quite small bin units in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  my storage

Hi all, Just because the "how do you store your Lego" keeps coming up in various forums, I took photos of my storage and threw together a quick page. It could be found here: (URL) earth-shattering. I just figured this was an appropriate place to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Attic Heat

(...) Here's an update: It was 101 degrees here today and when I found my first melted crayon of the year in the car, it reminded me to check on some stray LEGO pieces in the glove compartment. They were fine. Maggie (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Which tackle boxes

I use ones made by Plano (www.planomolding.com) I am not sure if you can purchase in Europe; you might try some online sources from the US that will ship internationally. -Rob "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact