 Star Wars / 9951
  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) Thanks Huw - now, I assume one 'h' stands for 'Height' and the other stands for 'Habout this long'? [;) Seriously though, does it walk as jerkily and wobble and lean as much as my one that I took to the last two fests? 'Cos my latest one is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) I've just seen Lego's promo video running in Toys'R'Us, and the DSDK AT-AT does judder about quite a lot. My new one's clearly smoother, though it is a bit slower. I'm not sure whether I can sacrifice some of the power for a bit more speed or (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)