 Star Wars / 9938
    Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads! —Eric Joslin
   (...) What an interesting collection of facts about your collection, while simultaneously being absolutely no help whatsoever in answering any of the questions raised. I salute you! eric (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads! —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) It has been my complete pleasure to frustrate and perplex you. Seriously, the details of the find are really unimportant. It really was a find in the classic sense. I was engaged in an activity that had nothing to do with actually aquiring (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)