 Star Wars / 992
Re: Episode I Lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:35:58 GMT

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 02:04:08 GMT, "Ryan Anderson" <likelego@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is from yakface.com. Has anyone heard about the specific sets mentioned?

Some Wal-Marts have begun to mark their shelves for Ep I legos.
Some of the legos already being listed were: The Jedi Duel,
Anakin's pod, Naboo swamp and the Naboo fighter. Prices
ranged from $5.99 to $19.99 Thanks to Jeff for the news.

Sure, my local Wal-Mart has had shelf tags for a bunch of the episode 1 sets
for over 2 weeks now.  Actually, the prices went up to about $80.

-- Terry K --