 Star Wars / 986
    Episode I Lego sets —Ryan Anderson
   This is from yakface.com. Has anyone heard about the specific sets mentioned? Some Wal-Marts have begun to mark their shelves for Ep I legos. Some of the legos already being listed were: The Jedi Duel, Anakin's pod, Naboo swamp and the Naboo (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode I Lego sets —Terry Keller
   (...) Sure, my local Wal-Mart has had shelf tags for a bunch of the episode 1 sets for over 2 weeks now. Actually, the prices went up to about $80. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)