 Star Wars / 9799
    Darth Maul's Teeth —Bradley Dale
   Anyone else notice that their Darth Maul minifigure has teeth showing, when all of TLC's photos show no teeth? Or is it just mine? (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Darth Maul's Teeth —Nick Cameron
     (...) No. Nick (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Darth Maul's Teeth —Bradley Dale
     (...) You're doesn't have the teeth? Maybe mine is a printing error. He has white around the top of his face, then the red and black (with bits of white on the edges, indicating less than perfect printing), and two blocks of white right above his (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Darth Maul's Teeth —Stefan Eilert
   Hi! Bradley Dale schrieb: (...) My Darth Maul keychain has two small white triangles in his mouth. My other two Darth Mauls (Light Saber Duel and Sith Infiltrator) are currently packed away, so I cannot tell about them. CU, Stefan (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)