 Star Wars / 9791
Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Darren Townsend writes:

Excellent models, but how did you acheive the 120 degree angle between the
pylons? I've been looking for parts that will do this but TLG only seem to
make parts that do 22.5 and 45 degrees.
Cheers
Daz

That's the trick eh? LOL
It's not so hard because I don't have a 120 angle difference. The horizontal
click-hinges are set to 22.5 degrees with a brace to keep the wings from
bending down. It looks like a nice 120 degrees difference like this but
actually it is a little bit of optical magic.
Greetz,
Jay

If you want the .dat file, feel free to mail me.