 Star Wars / 9776
Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:01:56 GMT

Gorgeous!  Not only are the proportions very nice, but you got the laser
color correct.  It drives me nuts when toy manufacturers screw up details
like that.  It would be great if TLG could get their SW license to include
vehicles and characters from the games.  I'd love to see a TIE Defender on
the shelves!

Dave

Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> wrote in message
TIE defender and TIE interceptor.
Models were built IRL.
Find em @ http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1804
Greetz,
Jay

Ps. please please give me input (I'm desperate LOL)