 Star Wars / 9771
Re: another search for a SW website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:50:48 GMT

"Michael Perri" <zerog270@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G3MqMM.A8J@lugnet.com...
I am looking for a Star Wars site that is in the UK.  I know like every
Wednesday they would display a new model.  Also the use bravenet services
for password protection.  I think one of the website creaters is named
Dorian...?  If anyone has any information that can help me I would
appreciate it, thanks.

Not sure what's happened to them, but the site hasn't been touched since
August. The last newsletter on the 10th Sept mentioned that Dorian was
moving house - I hope everything is OK, as I really like this site. Dorian,
if you're out there, please let us know!

Dan