 Star Wars / 9752
  Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)

Just to throw my two cents into the fray... While I agree the running away was a lousy special effect, I think I understand where GL was coming from with the super power effects. As I've gleaned from the various bits of written fiction, there were (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)

(...) Or maybe just reaching down and cutting his hands off, eh? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)

(...) Before the movie came out, people were asking all kinds of things about what the Jedi would be doing. Would there be a Lightsaber duel? Would there be force powers? Etc, etc. Lucas basically answered their questions by saying that what we saw (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)