 Star Wars / 9708
    Jar Jar, Ahnee, my take on it, and a suggestion. —Adrick Tolliver
   Hi! First of all, I just want too say that the lego Star Wars comic "Captain Ahnee and the Doughnuts of Naboo" (or what ever it's called) is a great little piece of work. The space ships (and spiff ship:)) are fantastic as are the interor sets, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)