 Star Wars / 9708
9707  |  9709
Subject:
Jar Jar, Ahnee, my take on it, and a suggestion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 05:30:29 GMT

Hi!

First of all, I just want too say that the lego Star Wars comic "Captain
Ahnee and the Doughnuts of Naboo" (or what ever it's called) is a great
little piece of work.  The space ships (and spiff ship:)) are fantastic as
are the interor sets, mni-figs, and just about everything else!  Now, I also
want to say that I happen to like Jar Jar Binks, and so I have not seen
"Captain Ahnee and the Unfair Torture of an Defenceless Gungan"(or what ever
it's called).  Many of you have said "if you don't like it, don't look at
it.", and I very much agree with you.  I also have a suggestion for you all,
and that is: if Jar Jar makes you that angry, perhaps it is time to pop out
the TPM tape and forget about him.

I hope I have not offended anyone

Adrick