 Star Wars / 9650
  Re: next year

(...) these (...) Well unless the policy was changed in the past few months any expansion novel NOT published by Bantam Books is NOT Canon. If Del Rey bought Bantam or vice versa then maybe this has changed. (...) Same reason as above and of course (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) It has. My take on canon is that evrey thing that is not DRICTICILY contradicted by a movie or new novel is canon to me (i.e. Ewok movies, kids books(exceped for the Galaxy of Fear and the godawful Hand of Vader seires) comic books (Old and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)