 Star Wars / 9640
  Re: next year

(...) That was kind of the point I was making by the non canon comment above... Oh, and the Enterprise beats an ISD any day of the week. 8-) (Just kidding, I don't really want to start this debate!) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) I see. (...) Then I will let you off the hook for that statement that flies in the face of on screen evidence. (Must- not- get- sucked- into- debate... AAAAHHHH!) -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) Must make Kessel Run away from Maw of ISD/Enterprise debate..... Jason (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)