 Star Wars / 9631
Re: 2nd figure in AT-ST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Nelson writes:
I must have missed the post that said that chewie was the only figure in the
AT-ST set.  Can some one please show me that post or tell me how everyone
came to that conclusion.  Thanks

Michael

I think the reason that conclusion was arrived at was because typically,
Lego will try to show ALL the minifigs included in the set when they take
pictures. I expect if the AT-ST came with another figure, the picture would
show it either on the ground by the AT-ST's feet, or sticking out of the top
'hatch'.

But I suppose it's possible that it does come with a second figure, seeing
as how nobody's ACTUALLY puchased the set yet (to the best of my knowledge).
Do you have any reason to conclude that it comes with 2 figures (or more?),
other than it would be 'foolish' of Lego not to?

DaveE