 Star Wars / 9559
Re: 2 new MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 05:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin writes:
My mistake. Apparently you did.

Guess that'll teach me to check before cross-posting.

I uploaded this image from the Star Wars RPG books, which list the Z-95 as
having "triple blasters" whatever those may be.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/Z-95.gif

This image is for reference only etc. and so forth.

I don't have the "Essential Guide to Vehicles" so maybe it says something
different.

Please do not take my message personally, I am just wondering about
differences in source material.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I have used the Essential guide to V&V for this model and the pic you have
scanned (thanks for doin so) is very different. The wings in the EGVV show
only one blaster on top of each wing.
It's probably easier for authors to "adjust images" when is is about a EU ship.
Thanks for the input.
Greetz,
Jay