 Star Wars / 9478
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:57:17 GMT

Ugh- more ball joints that won't hold any weight.  Has anyone actually
gotten a Throwawaybot to stand up after having played with it for 5 minutes?
I found that the joints became about as floppy as a trailer hitch after even
minimal use.
Tony,
I've been using two or three (and on my new mech four) together to make hip
and shoulder joints that can hold 6-7 pounds. I use the "clip" sockets and
not the flat feet type ones. Oh and like John says if you're talking about
the throw arms forget it. They suck. Dave Johann has an idea to cut the end
off and at least use that for a ball socket.
Bryce McGlone