 Star Wars / 9426
Re: Watto's Junkyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
I'm surprised that no one here seems to have noticed/has anything to say about
the second character in the Watto's Junkyard set.

Am I the only one who noticed him?

Well I noticed him but he is really hard to make out.  I assume you are talking
about the driver of the Pod Racer.  I personally don't recognize this racer off
the top of my head so I have no idea who it is supposed to be.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/