 Star Wars / 9423
    Watto's Junkyard —Eric Joslin
   I'm surprised that no one here seems to have noticed/has anything to say about the second character in the Watto's Junkyard set. Am I the only one who noticed him? eric (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: Watto's Junkyard —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Well I noticed him but he is really hard to make out. I assume you are talking about the driver of the Pod Racer. I personally don't recognize this racer off the top of my head so I have no idea who it is supposed to be. Eric Kingsley The New (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Watto's Junkyard —Eric Joslin
     (...) Feh. And you call yourself a Star Wars fan. :D It's Aldar Beedo. Not only does it look like Aldar Beedo, but he's driving Aldar Beedo's pod. What took me looking through some reference material to make out is that the engines and pod behind (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Watto's Junkyard —Jude Beaudin
     (...) No, but there is not much to say, I can hardly make him out. Jude (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Watto's Junkyard —Raphael P. Jacquot
     watto is standing on a clear 1x2 brick... "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G31J8M.K67@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Watto's Junkyard —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Noticed him, (supposed to be Aldar Beedo, from the leaked list event some weeks ago) but figured out that it was just a waste of ABS like Sebulba from the podrace set, so ignored him. The other podracer parts also look familiar but I can't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)