 Star Wars / 9401
  Life on Mars

Anybody know about the big hoses in this picture: (URL) looks like some kind of new "pneumatic" system... I wonder what kind of things shoot through these... We're also getting some big purple radar dishes... yeee! And it'll be cool to make some (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Life on Mars

(...) I think you shoot the smurf-alien people through them...? --Todd (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001)