 Star Wars / 939
  Re: blasters in sw sets

Yes, I have several outfitted to my Rebel pilots now, I am using the megaphone one for the Imperials. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

I dislike how TLG promotes violence by including these megaphone pieces in so many of today's sets. The verbal abuse that minifigs volley at each other through these pieces has a profound and disturbing effect on the young ears that must listen. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

Yes, Tom, we must stop it. I can't believe how many blaster cannons they have on those SW sets! They have it almost everyone except the landspeeder! How much violence has been started because of children seeing this, why, they must have started that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)