 Star Wars / 9388
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I think TLC is just trying to milk the contract with Lucas for all it's worth and I think they have found the Technic line a bit of a hard fit, which I bet they didn't expect. I am a hugh SW fan but none of this Technic SW stuff has interested (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

Almost completely agree. I just think the battle droid is an awesome bit of engineering. The other droids are overpriced merchandising. Then again, what do you expect when paying for two badges? Duq (...) worth (...) bet (...) has (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I agree with you about C3P0 and the Stormtrooper, but I thought the EP1 droids were very cool, especially since the droids in the movie had some resemblance to Technic. :) And LEGO had never made 10" tall figures before (to my knowledge). (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)